BMW E92 (Non-M) Rear Mono4 355x32mm Big Brake Kit
- Manufacturer: Alcon
Alcon Big Brake Kit
*For RWD coupe or sedan only; will not fit BMW E9x Xi models
The Alcon Big Brake big brake kit from Paragon features the highest quality rotors and calipers you're used to from Alcon braking products. Assembled in the United States it features a unique T-Slot design and semi-floating rotor that offers the benefits of a full race setup but without the noise associated with full floating rotors. This is a complete kit to instantly upgrade your cars braking performance and safety as well as provide a performance platform for the track-addict.
Alcon uses the exact same components on these kits as on the professional racing programs. This means you are getting the same rotors, hardware, hats, etc... from the same factory in the United Kingdom.
Each Kit includes:
Alcon crescent slot discs have been engineered to produce optimum bite, thermal stability and durability in an exceptionally high strength to low weight design. This has been achieved by combining a special Alcon developed iron alloy disc with an aerospace specification alloy bell.
Why Alcon Brake Discs?
- Unique crescent grooves on friction faces provide the bite usually associated with drilled discs without the durability problems.
- Directionally curved cooling vanes for optimum cooling performance.
- Alcon's floating disc system (as used in the majority of applications) has been designed to allow thermal expansion of the disc throughout it's life while minimizing the tendency to shudder.
Alcon Monobloc Calipers!
- Monobloc 4 or 6 piston design for high stiffness and low weight.
- Piston bore sizes are staggered to ensure even pad wear.
- Pin mounted pads provide low threshold pressure and low noise