REVO Audi TTRS Front Mono6 380x32mm Big Brake Kit
- Units in box: 1
- Manufacturer: Revo Technik
ALCON BIG BRAKE KIT BY REVO Technik
Currently available in black/RED calipers
The Revo Big Brake Kit Upgrade is engineered to improve your stopping power in any condition. While stock brakes are perfectly adequate for general driving; the braking system is often overlooked when enhancing a vehicles performance. The Revo brake kit is made by world leading brake manufacturer Alcon; utilizing many years of motorsport braking innovation only the best materials, techniques and processes have been used.
In depth testing is a key factor in the development of REVO products; these brake kits have been aggressively tested in a variation of conditions in both road and track scenarios to ensure they meet the constant high stress of track days, sprints and fast road driving. REVO uses in house development vehicles along with a number of vehicles around the world and put through their paces to prove their worth over the stock setup; providing exceptional performance combined with consistency and durability you can rely on, corner after corner, stop after stop.
The components are made by world leading brake manufacturer Alcon, only the best materials, techniques and processes have been used, with every step of the manufacturing process completed in the UK. Alcon has been at the forefront of motorsport braking innovation for over 30 years.
Alcon uses the exact same components on these kits as on the professional racing programs. This means you are getting the same rotors, hardware, hats, etc... from the same factory in the United Kingdom.
EACH KIT INCLUDES:
Alcon crescent slot discs have been engineered to produce optimum bite, thermal stability and durability in an exceptionally high strength to low weight design. This has been achieved by combining a special Alcon developed iron alloy disc with an aerospace specification alloy bell.
- Revo by Alcon Caliper x2 (3.3 Kg Each)
- Revo by Alcon Discs x2 (7.66 Kg Each)
- 6061 Aluminium Anodised Bell x2
- 6061 Aluminium Anodised Caliper Bracket
- Revo Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines
- Motul Dot 5.1 Brake Fluid
- Ferodo DS Performance Brake Pads
WHY ALCON BRAKE DISCS?
Unique crescent grooves on friction faces provide the bite usually associated with drilled discs without the durability problems. We use a two piece floating disc and hat design to efficiently dissipate heat. The friction surface features crescent groves designed to increase bite and remove debris from the pad surface giving the perfect balance between brake feel and longevity. The discs feature internal cooling vanes that draw air from the center of the disc outward to maximise heat dissipation and minimise heat transfer to the calipers, pads, and brake fluid, which plays an all important part in providing consistent stopping power for your vehicle
- Directionally curved cooling vanes for optimum cooling performance.
- Alcon's floating disc system (as used in the majority of applications) has been designed to allow thermal expansion of the disc throughout it's life while minimizing the tendency to shudder.
REVO ALCON MONOBLOC CALIPERS!
- Offered in RED or BLACK
- Monobloc 4 or 6 piston design for high stiffness and low weight.
- Piston bore sizes are staggered to ensure even pad wear.
- Pin mounted pads provide low threshold pressure and low noise