PFC (97 Compound) PType Brake Pads
PFC 97 Compound for PType Calipers. Higher bite than 90 compound with slightly higher torque. Great modulation, very flat torque curve with enhanced release characteristics.
- Manufacturer: Performance Friction
This compound has been a favorite of sportscar endurance racing although it's initial development was through CART Champ Cars. 97 compounds have won races in CART, ALMS, Grand Am, and ASA. It is also a preferred pad for touring car and rally. Higher bite than 90 compound with slightly higher torque. Great modulation, very flat torque curve with enhanced release characteristics. 97 compounds are very easy on the discs, with very low wear. This compound is becoming a favorite of driving schools because it shares similar characteristics as 90 compounds but even less wear. Highly recommended as a general-purpose pad for all venues. (When out, refer to 01)
97 Recommended Applications:
- Recommended for applications that demand excellent wear and modulation.
- NASCAR Short Track and Road Course Rear
- NASCAR Speedway and Intermediate Rear
- All Oval Track Race series Rear
- Endurance GT
- SCCA Racing
- Porsche/BMW Club Racing
- Track Day and Driver Education events