Toyota LC200 2007-2015 and LX570 Front/Rear complete brake kit
- Manufacturer: Alcon
Alcon Armored/Off-Road Toyota LC200 complete brake kit. 6 piston front and 4 piston rear calipers with 355mm x 36mm and 370mm x 28mm rotors. 45% reduced brake temperature for more reliable stops in heavy duty applications. Suitable for applications up to 12,700 lbs.
***APPLICATION NOTES ***
- Validate caliper bracket bolts must be M12 to use this kit.
- Vehicles under 4800kg should use front kit only.
These kits were designed through extensive testing in Alcon’s military and armored program for many years and are an extremely effective and proven platform used worldwide by both NGO and official vehicles. The basis of our newest Ford Raptor and Jeep kits was this research and knowledge.
- 45% reduction in brake disc temperature rise
- 42% reduction in pad work rate for longer life and more torque
- 10% less pedal effort
- 10% increase in brake torque.
- Ductile iron calipers for the best abrasion resistance. No worries about rock and debris strikes
- Zinc finish for maximum corrosion protection and subtle OEM look. (Customer powdercoating is available!)
- HIgh friction/High temp brake pads
- Larger rotors for shorter stopping distance every time, not just the first or second stop.
- High temperature seals
- Fits under most 17" and 18" wheels
- Bleed screws on the inboard side for impact protection and tamper resistance.
- SIX piston front calipers measuring 41.3mm each
- Front 355mm (14.0") x 36mm (1.4") rotors internally vented
- FOUR piston rear calipers 34.9mm ea.
- Rear 370mm (14.5") x 28mm (1.2mm) rotors internally vented.
|18-inch Toyota Alloy 5-Spoke (42611-60A50)|
|17-inch Toyota Steel ‘Pepperpot’ (42611-60A60)|
|Service Parts - Front Kit - where not listed in table above|
|Service Parts - Rear kit - where not listed in table above|