Method MR305 NV 17x8.5 0mm Offset 6x5.5 108mm CB Wheel
PN MR30578560300 MR30578560500 and MR30578560900
- Manufacturer: Method Race Wheels
Method Race Wheels is proud to announce the release of their all-new Trail Series MR701 wheel.
One-piece 356 aluminum construction and T6 heat treatment. This is Methods best selling machined wheel.
Finishes include Black, Machined, or Bronze A high number of wheel failures revolve around the inner lip due to its distance from the mounting pad and spokes making it responsible for sustaining heavy loads without much support. To combat this, we've taken the reinforced inner lip design from our race wheels and applied it to the 701. Load ratings are 2650 lbs for 5 & 6 lug applications and 3640 lbs for 8 lug. Bead Grip technology aims to be the bridge between a conventional street wheel and a beadlock, which is often not legal for highway use.
Reducing air pressure in the tire increases traction and ride quality while on the trail. The ability to safely run lower pressures without having to worry about the tire de-beading along with DOT approval will undoubtedly be a bonus to off road enthusiasts.
- Size: 17x8.5
- Bolt Pattern: 6x5.5
- Offset: 0mm
- CB: 106.2 mm
BRONZE/BLACK PN MR30578560900
Matte BLACK PN MR30578560500
Machined SIlver/Black PN MR30578560300
- Solid A356 aluminum with T6 heat treatment construction
- Iconic 12 window design with debossed METHOD logos
- Street-Loc V.1 lip with undercut simulates true beadlock wheel
- Replaceable MRW gold zinc lip bolts (additional styles sold separately)
- Push through center cap with flush cap appearance option available
- Strong 2500 lbs. to 3640 lbs. load ratings available
- Industry’s best lifetime structural warranty
- Method's best-selling machined wheel comes in 16 inch, 17 inch, and 18 inch options
- 700 series is the perfect wheel for trucks and SUVs like Toyota Tacoma, 4Runner, RAM 1500