STaSIS to Alcon 355mm x 32mm Upgrade for Mono6 calipers
- Units in box: 1
- Manufacturer: Paragon-Alcon
STASIS Alcon Big Brake Kit UPGRADE. 355x32mm rotor.
This kit is an upgrade available to current STaSIS customers switching to upgrade to the current brake package. Since STaSIS brackets and hats are no longer available, we are offering this upgrade so that you may move to the newest brake system. It utilizes your existing calipers, pads, and lines, but replaces the now NLA STaSIS hats and brackets. The kit comes with:
- New steel brackets - these are stronger and less prone to cracking and galling than the original aluminum version
- Fully assembled rotors and hat assembly with newer updated hardware design.
- Quieter and more durable hardware eliminates road noise and rattles
- Improved hat finish for a more professional look.
NOTE: You must have Alcon Mono6 calipers to use this upgrade option.
The Alcon Big Brake big brake kit from Paragon features the highest quality rotors and calipers you're used to from Alcon braking products. Assembled in the United States it features a unique T-Slot design and semi-floating rotor that offers the benefits of a full race setup but without the noise associated with full floating rotors. This is a complete kit to instantly upgrade your cars braking performance and safety as well as provide a performance platform for the track-addict.
Alcon uses the exact same components on these kits as on the professional racing programs. This means you are getting the same rotors, hardware, hats, etc... from the same factory in the United Kingdom.