- Written by Site Admin
- Hits: 3243
Alcon BMW M3 Superkit - Ultra High Performance
Many owners know that, under extreme conditions such as those acheivable at the track, the limits of the standard BMW brakes can be exceeded, sometimes resulting in a substantial deterioration in brake performance.
Alcon's BMW 335i E90-E92 Superkit front and rear brake package offers a range of benefits to improve your braking performance.
The superkit contains ALL components to upgrade your car.
- 384mm x 34mm front disc and 370mm x 30mm rear disc offering significant improvements in available brake torque
- Alcon assembly lighter than OEM assembly - resulting in reduced inertia
- Increased thermal capacity
- Features Alcon bespoke floating drive system
- Utilizes Alcon's unique Turbulator casting for maximum cooling efficiency
- Alcon crescent groove pattern allows for improved gas release, increased initial bite and improved durability
- Rear disc assembly incorporates OEM "drum in hat" handbrake configuration.
- Front caliper is a 6 piston monobloc machined from a single piece forging. Rear caliper is a 4 piston monobloc which combined offers a more positive, responsive pedal as a result of improved caliper and system stiffness.
- Increased pad area and volume offers better temperature management and improved brake efficiency
- Piston position designed to offer most even pad wear
- Caliper specifications designed to improve overall system efficiency while maintaining the original balance and OEM actuation.