LED Brake Fluid Tester
This compact LED brake fluid tester is a quick and easy way to find out if it's time to replace your brake fluid. It quickly shows how much moisture has absorbed into your brake fluid.
- Test for moisture content in the brake fluid
- LED light indicates percentage of water in the brake fluid
- Results in seconds
- Works on DOT 4 brake fluid only (found in most cars produced since 2006)
- Takes 1 x AAA/1.5V battery (included)
1. Turn on the brake fluid tester by pressing the button. The green LED indicates it is ready.
2. Remove the cap and Dip the test probes into the brake fluid.
4. After testing, remember to screw the lid of the brake fluid reservoir back on tightly.
5. The tester will automatically power off after 12 seconds of inactivity.
Brake Fluid Status:
- Green: None
- Green/Yellow: Less than 1%
- Green /Yellow/Yellow: Approx. 2%
- Green/Yellow/Yellow/Red: Approx. 3% (Time to change brake fluid.)
- Green/Yellow/Yellow/Red/Red: Approx. 4% (Change brake fluid immediately!)