Toyota LC76/79 1984-on Four piston Front brake kit
Average delivery on in-stock items between -
Alcon Armored/Off-Road Toyota LC76 and LC79 front brake kit. 4 piston front calipers with 328mm x 35mm rotors. 40% reduced brake pad work rate and almost 20% less temp rise for more reliable stops in heavy duty applications. For use up to 9,900 lbs
These kits were designed through extensive testing in Alcon’s military and armored program for many years and are an extremely effective and proven platform used worldwide by both NGO and official vehicles. The basis of our newest Ford Raptor and Jeep kits was this research and knowledge.
- 17% reduction in brake disc temperature rise
- 40% reduction in pad work rate for longer life and more torque
- Lower pedal effort
- Substantial increase in brake torque.
- Ductile iron calipers for the best abrasion resistance. No worries about rock and debris strikes
- Zinc finish for maximum corrosion protection and subtle OEM look. (Customer powdercoating is available!)
- HIgh friction/High temp brake pads
- Larger rotors for shorter stopping distance every time, not just the first or second stop.
- High temperature seals
- Fits under most 16" OEM and larger wheels
- Bleed screws on the inboard side for impact protection and tamper resistance.
- Four piston front calipers measuring 44.5mm each
- Front 328mm x 35mm rotors internally vented
- Pad push back springs for optimum wear resistance