Toyota LC76/79 1984-on SIX piston Front brake kit
Average delivery on in-stock items between -
Alcon Armored/Off-Road Toyota LC76 and LC79 front brake kit. Six piston front calipers with two piece 355mm x 35mm rotors. For use up to 11,000 lbs
SPECIFY MODEL and YEAR in order comments
These kits were designed through extensive testing in Alcon’s military and armored program for many years and are an extremely effective and proven platform used worldwide by both NGO and official vehicles. The basis of our newest Ford Raptor and Jeep kits was this research and knowledge.
- Reduced disc temperature rise
- Reduced pad work rate for longer life and more torque
- Lower pedal effort
- Substantial increase in brake torque.
- Ductile iron calipers for the best abrasion resistance. No worries about rock and debris strikes
- Zinc finish for maximum corrosion protection and subtle OEM look. (Customer powdercoating is available!)
- HIgh friction/High temp brake pads
- Larger rotors for shorter stopping distance every time, not just the first or second stop.
- High temperature seals
- Fits under most 16" OEM and larger wheels
- Bleed screws on the inboard side for impact protection and tamper resistance.
- Six piston front calipers measuring 38.1mm each
- Front 355mm x 36mm rotors internally vented
- Pad push back springs for optimum wear resistance